The Sleep Chronicles
Time & Location
About the Event
Your first thought of the day is you have't had enough sleep.
Your second thought is you haven’t got enough time.
You have 12,000 to 60,000 thoughts per day. Of those thousands of thoughts, around 80% are negative, and
95% are recycled from the day before. Every night you ‘play the same songs’ over and over again.
These thoughts pop onto your head at 3am like cognitive popcorn, pop, pop, pop.
The less you sleep, the more anxious you get, the more anxious you get, the less you sleep...
this self perpetuating cycle seems inescapable.
This build-up of sleep debt creates a negative relationship with being in bed,
where it has become a place of anxiety, rumination and worry.
RECLAIM THE NIGHT WITH THE SLEEP CHRONICLES
It's time to step out of a world of anxiety and into a world of purpose. Together we will identify and strip away thoughts and behaviours that cause and maintain sleep problems. We will dig deeper than your to do list, unearth your big life concerns and get to the heart of the things that keep you up at night.This three dimensional programme is designed to help rewire your brain so you can remove sleep anxiety and ruminating thoughts, and develop a positive relationship with sleep and your mind.Each week you will create new connections so you can relearn the natural rhythms of dreams and sleep, learn the antidote to the 6 key negative emotions, and discover how to sleep well to live well. You will chart a map, writing your way from here to there so that you can get from here to there, word by word, line by line. The coaching techniques give you tools and techniques you will master during this program that will support you for the rest of your life.
REWRITE YOUR SLEEP STORY
- Reestablish a positive relationship with yourself over 4 weeks. You will do this through a combination of video and audio tutorials plus journaling prompts to give you everything you need to reduce anxiety and welcome sleep.
- Weekly live 'Dream Clinic' coaching sessions for accountability and answering the questions you need. I am here to support you every step of the way.
- Weekly breathing circles to practice the techniques and maintain your new habits.
- 4 x sleep meditation recordings for you to keep - these are specially recorded by Stephanie. These meditations provide a back bone to the programme
- ‘Rest’ days at weekends to catch up. The programme is delivered in bite sized chunks so it is easy to implement without feeling overwhelming.
- A supportive community so you can have accountability, share your journey, and motivate one another.
MAINTAINING THE HABITS
Your growth and support is important to me and this course also includes:
- The ‘how to’ journaling workbook to learn the lifetime tool for decluttering your mind.
- A meditation tool kit for a good night’s sleep - lifetime access
- Bonus coaching video for how to turn your mind into a palace
- FB community for support and accountability beyond the course
- Recordings of the live coaching sessions for you to keep. These are a valuable resource for you to catch up with at any time.
- Optional extra coaching sessions with Stephanie
THE SLEEP CHRONICLES DETAILS
THE PROGRAMME RUNS FROM THE 3RD -29TH OF MAY
PEACE: Write your way back home to yourself and rewrite your sleep story and your life story. Step out of a world of worry and into a world of meaning and purpose in the four week programme - £245
JOY: The four week programme plus a twin room on the Possibility Retreat in Dunwich In January 2022 to consolidate your learning and experience connection and community by the sea
(Value £565) £456
Extend your support and receive bespoke private coaching for 3 months after the programme has been completed with 6 x 90 minute coaching sessions with Stephanie
(Value £995) - £845
"On completion of the Sleep Chronicles, I feel so much joy! I would never have guessed that changing my habits would provide such huge benefits. Fatigue has gone! Wow ! Daily journaling and meditation including breath work and visualisation have become my go to no matter how busy I think I am. Just so amazingly powerful.I am beyond words as to how much benefit the course has provided for me - Just mind expanding . Thank you Stephanie" - Rosemary
- The Sleep Chronicles Programme£245£2450£0
- The Programme & Retreat£465£4650£0
- The Programme & Extra Coaching£845£8450£0