Sun, 18 Jun|
Summer Solstice Day Retreat
An immersive day of yoga nidra and nature on the beautiful coastline in Dunwich, Suffolk.
Time & Location
18 Jun, 11:00 – 17:00 BST
Dunwich, Coastguard Cottages, Minsmere Rd, Dunwich, Saxmundham IP17 3DJ, UK
About the Event
I warmly invite you to join me for this all day immersive retreat on the stunning Suffolk coast of Dunwich where we will be sharing connection, community, and radical rest in nature as we approach the Summer Solstice and longest day. Yoga Nidra in nature provides the space and time to connect with the land, the elements and peel away the layers of who you think you are, to connect back to your nature body, and deeper wisdom inside you.
A STUNNING BACKDROP FOR SELF INQUIRY
Dunwich Heath provides us with a stunning backdrop for nature connection. We begin our day together with an opening circle of welcome on the heath and oracle card reading to bring new inspiration and set intentions for this day of self inquiry.
We will spend an hour on a silent walk through the heath and notice nature, the plants, creatures, and rocks. We will look to nature's example of rebirth and transformation for becoming exactly who we believe ourselves to be by letting go of the struggle and speediness, and letting go of the need of becoming our best instantly.
PEELING AWAY THE LAYERS
After this walk we will settle for an immersive yoga nidra nature amplification on the beach, followed by journaling, a picnic lunch and self reflection. Yoga Nidra in nature provides the space and time to connect with the land, the elements and peel away the layers of who you think you are, to connect back to your nature body, and deeper wisdom inside you. Just like a nesting doll you have layers of consciousness that without awareness keep you bound in certain ways of being, doing and interacting with the world. Yoga nidra peels these layers away, moving beyond the identity of the physical body to arrive back home to a deeper place of knowing into a limitless place. Surrounded by nature, the sounds of the sea and held in a circle of sanctuary and community you can arrive home to your true nature, and back home to yourself.
SEEDS OF INTENTION
We will close the day with a circle on the beach, final journaling, and oracle card reflections and sharing. As we close our circle the real power and transformation happens. Speaking out loud and writing down new intentions on seeded paper can bring a new change. The seeded paper is for you to plant in your garden so you can watch your intentions blossom and grow in your life, and serve as a daily reminder of your new purpose and way of being.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You feel disconnected from your heart wisdom and need to recharge in nature
- You love being out in nature and would like to connect with the land in new ways
- You want to tap into your subconscious and discover meaningful ways to work with your intuition
- You would like to take your yoga nidra practise up a level, beyond relaxation
- You long to be with a community of like minded women that nurture your soul
PRACTICALITIES & WHAT TO BRING
It's never the wrong weather, just the wrong clothing. Wear clothing that will suit the weather and terarrain. It is not hilly on the heath, but sensible shoes or trainers for walking will be neccessary.
- Bring a small backpack to carry a bottle of water, picnic lunch, notepad, pen and nidra blanket
- Pack a swimsuit and change of clothes
- Bring something you would like to offer to the sea (of natural material)
- Pack a flask of tea. There is a kiosk on the heath to buy further refreshments
- Lift shares from Bury St. Edmunds will be possible and welcomed.
- 11am - welcome circle and gathering at national trust (outside the tearooms) - oracle card reading and setting intentions for the day
- 11:45am Heath silent walk
- 1PM - Picnic Lunch
- 2pm - Beach Nidra
- 3pm - Journaling and reflections -group Q &A
- 4pm - Beach walk and swim
- 4:30pm - Closing circle, writing seeds of intentions and group sharing.
- 5pm - Departures
Spaces are limited for this special immersive retreat in nature. Your place is secured once full payment has been received. For further details or any questions about the day please write to Stephanie firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATIONS – Terms and Conditions:
Places are non-refundable unless the space can be filled.
Special circumstances do apply and will be considered on an individual basis.
Pay What You Can
From £55.00 to £75.00
This day retreat offers a three-tiered pricing option to make it accessible for all.
From £55.00 to £75.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal