Starlit Yoga Nidra Glamping Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
Harness the magic of your dreams and consciousness through the power of yoga nidra and dream journaling under Suffolk skies
Join me and my fellow Yogis to experience yoga nidra under the stars where I invite you to learn to embrace the night so you can welcome the mystery of your dream’s wisdom.
Now in its 4th year, this popular weekend retreat offers you the opportunity to relax, switch off and reconnect to yourself in an environment that is healing and nourishing. Over the course of the weekend we shall be exploring dream yoga and how to tap into your dreams and intuition so you can use them as your GPS.
HELLO SOUL, HELLO SELFCARE, HELLO INTUITION
In the space of a retreat, we are able to build a foundation of connection and deep listening. Our days will be a nurturing blend of yoga nidra, dream journaling, inspiring workshops, and meaningful conversations. We will listen to our heads, our hearts, our bodies, and our dreams to distil what is essential to our well-being and how we want to show up in the world.
Relax and trust your intuition. Look at life through a new lens and reconnect to the limitless reservoir of well-being inside you. Learn how to enter, design and change your dreams through the Tibetan practice of dream yoga. This weekend will change the way you think and feel about yourself and will help you unfold, release and move forwards in your life with ease and lightness, discovering your innate most-peaceful self.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are feeling stuck, burnt out, or uninspired by your life. You are seeking more peace and a community of like-minded women that nurture your soul.
- You want reconnection back to who you are and how you show up in the world.
- You want to restore self confidence and self trust when it comes to deciding which direction you want to take in life.
- You want to have lucid adventures in dreamland and find stability in the night through peace, joy, strength and triumph over mind made fears.
- You are interested in finding new and sustaining ways to heal your relationship with sleep and want to explore sleep as a spiritual practice.
CAMPING RETREAT DETAILS: Prices are from £220 based on per person sharing, and include all food and classes. You can choose between glamping, to a basic pitch where you bring your own tent and bedding. The yoga nidra camping retreat is held in Lings Meadow about a 20 minute drive from Bury St. Edmunds. The address is: Ling’s MeadowStanton Road FarmNorth CommonHepworthDissNorfolkIP22 2PR