Time & Location
About the Event
REWRITE YOUR STORY
A journaling and meditation retreat by the sea.
I warmly invite you to join me for this all inclusive New Year retreat on the stunning Suffolk coast of Dunwich where we will be sharing connection, community and the opportunity to rewrite your life. Perhaps you may feel stuck and have lost the excitement, enthusiasm, and meaning in your daily life. The possibility retreat allows space, time, and guidance to re-evaluate your direction.
Feel enlivened and inspired to make change
Develop clarity on what is possible
Set intentions and take action
RECONNECT, RESET AND REFRESH
Connected to yourself, your purpose and your values, you can feel free, confident, fulfilled and lighter. Gift yourself the opportunity to reflect on your relationships, work and the direction you are headed in over two days through journaling, meditation and coaching and exploring nature with a group of like minded women.
Each day is based on themes including change, values, possibilities and growth. Where you are right now and where would you like to be? What areas of your life are you most passionate about? What gives you the most joy and vitality? In order to create a better future for oneself—to evolve, transform, release, imagine, and move into a more fulfilled, aligned, happy, empowered selfhood—one must honestly, deeply, and courageously excavate one's story. These themes will drive our conversation in group discussions, journaling and meditation, and activities for the day.
- Morning and evening sessions of journaling and meditation
- An afternoon coaching masterclass on living a meaningful life in line with your values.
- 2 nights shared accommodation in the cottages at Dingle Marsh Barns
- Stephanie will be available outside of workshop times for extra soul driven conversation to explore possibilities and answer your questions. – you can pick my brains about anything you like – business, life, living your purpose , staying true to your heart or whatever you want to explore.
- Receive a free handbook for journaling for a peaceful mind
- Set in the picturesque village of Dunwich on the Suffolk Heritage Coast, an area of ‘outstanding natural beauty’
- Expect to be nourished. Food is prepared by the wonderful Samu Kitchen. It will be fresh, organic, locally sourced plant based food. Herbal teas and fresh fruit available all day.
- There will be plenty of time for exploring the coast and relaxing
CANCELLATIONS – Terms and Conditions:
Deposits are non-refundable unless the space can be filled.
Refunds cannot be given within 8 weeks of retreat date unless the space can be filled.
Special circumstances do apply and will be considered on an individual basis.
~ Payment plans available. email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Twin Room Deposit£100£1000£0
- Triple Room Deposit£100£1000£0
- Single Room Deposit£100£1000£0