Joyful Yoga Retreat Ibiza
Time & Location
About the Event
A blissful eco chic retreat rediscovering your joy and balance through dynamic yoga and yoga nidra where you can empower yourself to reignite your spark.
During this 6 day retreat we will create a sacred space to connect to ourselves, others and our world in a heartfelt, authentic and intentional way. Free to focus on physical and emotional needs..Feel lighter, energise your body and mind, and move forwards with ease and grace….reconnect to your JOY.
Becky and Stephanie are experienced Yoga teachers, offering you a range of classes from: Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
2 x intentional workshops:
Intention Sessions: In the space of a retreat we are able to build a foundation of connection and deep listening . We will listen to our heads, our hearts, our bodies, others and the world around us to distil what is essential to our well-being and how we want to show up in the world.
During these workshops we will explore how to integrate intention setting into our lives in meaningful ways. This is not just an idea or a concept – this is a practice of being and living. We will share rituals, tools and tips for integrating intentional living into our daily lives in personal, simple, effective and beautiful ways.
A word on Yoga Nidra…
Yoga Nidra is a guided journey through the koshers, or layers, of the body to transcend your conscious thinking mind and access your sub - conscious mind. When in this state you can clear out unconscious programming and amplify your potential to create positive and life affirming neuro-pathways in your brain which translate seamlessly into your every day living experience. In Yoga Nidra, you will move out of Beta brain wave state - this is where we vibrate during stress and most of every day living - into Alpha + Theta brain wave states.
These brain wave states are the frequencies of creativity, intuition and healing
- 7am Tea & Coffee
- 8 - 10am Morning meditation, Yoga and/or yoga nidra Practice
- 10 -11am Smoothies
- 11:30 - 12:30pm Brunch
- 5 -7pm Evening Yoga or Yoga Nidra Practice
- 7:30-8:30pm Dinner
**Please be flexible as we might adjust the flow once we are there**
What is Included:
- All the yoga. Twice a day – with optional extra nidras, restoration hours
- 2 x Intention setting workshops
- Morning classes followed by smoothies
- Dinner - Three course
- Unlimited water, herbal teas and fruit
- Use of facilities such as pool etc
- A 60 minute Gong Bath
- Make your own mala necklace and learn how to use it for Japa Meditation
- DOWN TIME
What is not included:
- Flights (Please contact us for recommendations)
- Transfers (We can arrange to share where possible)
- Massages and treatments will be available: Full Ayurvedic, sound massages, Lymphatic drainage and reflexology.
- Optional extras: Any day trips, excursions…
Twin Room (Share) £1250
Quad Room (Two floors and two twins) £1250
Prices are per person
£250 deposit to reserve a place.
To secure a place on the retreat you will need to pay the £250 deposit. Once payment is received I will send you an email to confirm your place.
CANCELLATIONS – Terms and Conditions:
Deposits are non-refundable unless the space can be filled.
Refunds cannot be given within 10 weeks of retreat date unless the space can be filled.
Special circumstances do apply and will be considered on an individual basis.
~ Payment plans available. email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details
This will be a small exclusive retreat, numbers are limited to keep it special.
- £250 Deposit Twin Room£250£2500£0
- £250 Deposit Quad Room.£250£2500£0