7 Night Dream Delight
Time & Location
About the Event
Dream journaling is like a balm for the soul and is especially needed in times like this. Over 7 nights you will experience the cathartic and healing practice of dream journaling to give you tools to help you process your days and complex feelings that arise in troubling times. Writing and drawing about emotions before bedtime is the key to finding peace, joy and strength and will help you stabilize your ship and navigate through turbulent waters.
Inspired by The Sleep Chronicles course I will share with you highlights of poetry, journaling prompts and imagery to help you embrace the night and create the dreams that you would love to have. Long before language, there was the language of dreams giving us messages about what the best thing to do to help us thrive in our situations. This is a deeply personal practice that will give you a more complete sense of connection to yourself, which will in turn help you connect to others during these isolating times.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: - 7 Days, 7 Poems, 7 Pictures
- Daily Poems for inspiration including poetry by David Whyte, John O’Donohue and Mary Oliver and more
- Daily journal prompts to help shift your perspective
- Drawing inspiration- draw how you would like your dreams to be
- A private group where you will find support and community
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Struggle with sleep
- Have repetitive looping thoughts
- Experience sleep anxiety
- You overthink and under believe
- Want to start nourishing your mind
- Want to create a bedtime routine that is healing
- You are interested in creating a spiritual practice with sleep
- Need to find new ways to switch off from social media and the news
THE DELIGHTFUL DETAILS
The dates are 1st - 7th of March You will receive the journaling prompts in your inbox at 9 am each day. Read the poems and let the words sink in during the day for you to reflect on before bedtime. The journaling is done before bed each night so you can create a picture of what you would like to create in your dreams. You will have access to the Featherlight Reflections private FB to share your thoughts and drawings (if you wish) and receive support and encouragement.
“On waking I give thanks for arriving Safely in a new dawn,
For the gift of eyes To see the world,
The gift of mind To feel at home In my life. John O’ Donohue
PLEASE NOTE The journaling is done in your own time. The schedule relates only to the time you receive your daily journal prompts.
- 7 DAY DREAM DELIGHT£0£00£0